23 November 2015

jeans vest & chelsea boots


Tenue que j'ai porté la semaine dernière quand il faisait encore beau et chaud. Je porte mes chelsea boots Pimkie dont je vous avez fait un article ici.

Outfit that I wore last week when it was still sunny and warm. I wore my chelsea boots from Pimkie, I did an post here.


Mon nouveau bijou préféré qui vient du site bijouxcherie.com que je ne quitte plus, il est en argent et va avec tout.

My new favorite piece of jewelry from bijouxcherie.com.


Vest Primark
Jeans Pimkie
Bag Primark
Chelsea boots Pimkie (here .fr or here .com)
Bracelet Bijouxcherie.com


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful outfit, very effortlessly chic and I love your bracelet!

    http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.si/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.